Medicare is health insurance for
- People 65 or older
- People under 65 with certain disabilities
- People of any age with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) (Permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant
The different parts of Medicare
- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) inpatient care in hospitals, skilled nursing facility, hospice, and home healthcare
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) services from doctors and other healthcare providers, hospital outpatient care, durable medical equipment, and home health care. and Preventive services to help maintain your health and to keep certain illnesses from getting worse.
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) Includes all original Part A and B, is run by a Medicare approved private insurance companies. Most plans include Drug Coverage (Part D) as part of the plan, and may include additional benefits including Dental, Vision and hearing aides.
- Medicare Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage) Helps cover the cost of outpatient prescription drugs, is run by Medicare -approved private insurance companies, and may help lower your prescription drug costs and help protect against higher costs in the future.
RATHER TALK TO AN AGENT?
We know that trying to review all the programs, options, and companies can be very overwhelming. Click the call me button >>> and a licensed agent will call you to review your options, discuss plan details, or assist in signing up for a Part C, D or supplement plan.